01 January 2015

2014 Digital Project Life Album

 I have the wonderful pleasure of being part of the Becky Higgins 2015 Project Life Creative Team. Such an honour. Here you will find my 2014 digital project life layouts and full album along the way. Plus be sure to pop over and check out some of my other complete digital albums and resources, including tips on my creative process, so you get a behind-the-scenes look.

Complete 2014 project life album

Print
Print
week22a
week22b
Blush_4x6Title_Card7
Blush_4x6Title_Card7

I have used a huge range of kits from Becky Higgins for my 2014 project life album, with the exception of 2 layouts. Templates are a combination of Becky Higgins and Lori Whitlock digital project life templates. If you want to know specifics, let me know though. Hope you have enjoyed viewing my family 2014 project life album and be sure to check out some of my other full albums too.

No comments: