27 March 2013

19 Days

Hey there

It's been a while since I've shared anything even though I have been pretty busy creating so I thought I'd do a quick share tonight. I had a few extra prints of this one photo for some reason. It is a fave but no idea how I ended up printing it so many times so I decided to scrap them, with a bit of inspiration from the current Annas Craft Cupboard sketch turned on its side.

Here is the sketch:


And my layout:

Materials: Paper - Echo Park, My Minds eye; AC Thickers; Dymo labeller; Studio calico wood veneer; D-lish scraps pearl dots.

Holly :)


3 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Beautiful layout. Love the photos (super cute girl) and the hexagons :)

Lauren T said...

The cut out hexagons look great. Good use of the same photo.

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful. She has grown so much since then....love the mix of papers in the hexagons.