07 June 2013

Project Life week 19

Hey there

Been a bit quiet on the blog front lately as its been a bit hectic with my return to work this week and trying to get lots done beforehand. Thankfully the return went smoothly. Hard to leave my beautiful girl every morning but she's been good for her daddy at least. Slept in 2 of the 3 mornings thankfully so he wasn't tired for work.

I am up to date on project life so far this year, although not on photographing the pages. But here is week 19 to share at least.


Mother's day insert

 
 
There are a few bits and pieces from the first Polly Scrap project life included as well. Can't wait to have a play with the new one when it arrives :-)
 
Last night I fit in some traditional scrapping as it had been a while. Its been all card making and project life lately. But this new layout I can't share. I think it might be a potential masters entry. I started it with one criteria in mind for the Scrapbooking memories 2013 masters, but ended up meeting another criteria as well so it gives me room to move depending on where inspiration takes me on the other 3 projects.  I just hope I find time to finish the other 3.
 
Anyway, just a quickie update. Thanks for stopping by
 
Holly x
 
 


No comments: