27 March 2014

Project Life week 9, 10 & 11

Hello

It seems my blog is a little neglected these days, other than the token project life and Scrapmatts shares (which I think I even forgot my March Scrapmatts post here). Things are hectic to say the least but I am at least keeping up with project life within a week or 2 so pretty good effort.

In between the usual mother duties, part time work and small home business stuff, I am still learning how to sew. Some great accomplishes and some near disasters but learning while I create. This week I finished a nappy clutch that will make life a little easier overseas. It fits a nappy or two and some wipes and folds out into a change mat so it's good for changes on the run or when you don't want to throw in the whole nappy bag.

I also finished most of my first attempt at a quiet book. These projects are not quick but they are fun. My daughter was given a quiet book by her grandparents for her first birthday and she loves it so I decided I would make another with some different activities as they are perfect also for travel. There are endless amounts of tutorials and patterns available online but I made mine free hand, through trial and error and it's not perfect but I'm pretty happy with the result. I will share in another post soon :)

For now, here are my most recent project life pages :)







Happy creating x

No comments: