07 June 2011

Cherish

Hi everyone,
It was my turn this week to do a blog post over at Scrapbooking Haven. I'm not really overly experienced in tutorials but I had a go. Please head on over to the blog to check it out. Scrapbooking Haven

This month Amy wanted each of the Design Team members to create using specific items. My items were brads. I created a layout with a bit of hidden journalling. I also worked in the colour scheme of the current Scrap the Girls challenge. Here is my layout below:



Take care
Holly xo

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Holly!! this is gorgeous.. love all the pretty embellishs like the flowers and bling!!xx lizzy

Anonymous said...

love the flower cluster and blng. Fabulous layout

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout...love the flower cluster with the bling & such a clever way of hiding the journaling! :)

Leonie said...

clever hidden journalling! lovely Layout.