25 June 2011

Wicked Princesses Cyber Crop On Now - My Challenge is Now Up

Hi all
Well I have just posted up my very first challenge at Wicked Princesses for the current Cyber Crop. You have until Wednesday to get your layouts in the gallery so it would be great for you to come play along. There is lots of scrappy fun, inspiration and chatter going on in the forum all weekend. Even a game hosted by fellow DT Barb.

The theme of this Cyber Crop is seasons, so mine is Autumn themed. Hannah, Barb and Krissy have all got a challenge up for the other seasons too so there is something to inspire any photo you may have been meaning to scrap. So come on over for some fun!

Here is my challenge layout:


Materials include: Making memories paper, Pretty paper petals flowers, and K&C Company vinyl ribbon.

Its a recipe challenge featuring autumn related colours. As you can see my own layout is not the usual orange and rusty colours of autumn but that just goes to show that a challenge is what you make it. I love this photo of my gorgeous niece Liarna.

Come over and join in on the fun!
Holly oxo

2 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Another Gorgeous Layout Holly..... Love the Colors & that pic of your Niece!!!
Enjoy your Sunday....

Jasmine S said...

Looks gorgeous Holly. Love love the pink.
Fab design and that photo is so sweet.