05 July 2011

New Challenge at Scrapbudz

Hi everyone,
Well I've had a fabulous day other than work being crazy. I moved into and totally re-arranged my new office at work so that was a bit of fun. I was also a very lucky blog candy winner...thanks Anthea. And have been asked to be a guest designer... however I cannot reveal the details on that just yet.

There is a new challenge up at Scrapbudz for July. Its a sketch challenge and one that I loved working with.

Here is my DT layout featuring myself and my lovely bridesmaids. You can find the challenge here.  So be sure to come play along!




I have used the Kaisercraft Chapter one collection for my layout, including the mini pad, with Kaiser paper blooms and ZVA bling.

4 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous Holly!! this Layout is totally Gorgeous... You work SOOOO well with Kasiercraft!!!
I hope to find time & play along!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Deliciously pretty, Holly!

Jasmine S said...

Love your take on the sketch Holly. I found it sooooo hard as it was a bit busy for me...but you have used it perfectly.
Gorgeous photos of you and the gals.

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is beautiful, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com