17 July 2011

Perfect

Hi all,
I have just finished another layout of my baby niece Kaleaha. Yep, I realise I've scrapped this same photo more than once, but these lovely Making Memories papers I won from OhMyCrafts were just screaming for a cute baby photo. This one has actually been in progress for ages, but I was inspired to finish it when I saw the current inspiration challenge over at Butterfly Crafts, as it was the perfect challenge for this colour scheme.


Materials: Making memories Je tádore paper; American crafts thicker'; Kaisercraft paper blooms, pearl flourish and mini alphas; vintage lace; paper doily; Grace Taylor paper.
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Holly xo

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Oh this is so so beautiful. You can scrap that photo as many times as you like because it is just gorgeous. I love how you didn't over work the paper and used just the right amount of embellies.

Rachael Funnell said...

ahhhhhhh
Such a Pretty Layout...
When you have gorgeous pic like that, I think you need to scrap more than once!!! hehehehe
I think we have all done it!
have a wonderful DAY!

Barb Turner said...

That is stunning Holly xxx