23 December 2011

Memory Box

Hi everyone,
Cannot believe how close to Christmas we are. Its coming too quick as I have so much left to do but tomorrow will give me plenty of time to get organised at least. Lucky Christmas falls on a Sunday. How is everyone else's plans coming along? What do you hope Santa will bring you?

Our house is full of excitment with our recent addition... my christmas present kitten. He is so full of energy and love. Keeps us busy when we are home but the introductions with my siamese Villain are going slowly... and a little painfully lol She's a very territorial girl... which is normal of the breed. But we'll get there.

Today I wanted to share a very sentimental creation I made recently, which is something I am so very proud of, simply because of the importance. As some of you may know, we lost our other cat Felix not so long ago. It has been a sad time not having her around anymore after more than half of my life with her. So I wanted to make something more than a simple layout and decided to put this fabulous Scrapware memory box from my stash to good use.
 Materials: Scrapware memory box, scrapware, twidleybitz, scrapmatts chipboard, Manor House creations flowers & leaves, prima bling, Kaiser flower and paper, Bo Bunny paper, Tim holts distress ink, other: metal charms, paper doily.



I am linking it up to the current Scrap Our Stash December anything goes challenge because it is so special to me and I want to share it.

It has been a mega busy time for me lately so I have been a bit slack on the blogging but I have a few things to share (hopefully I'll squeeze in another post tomorrow) and some exciting news to kick off the new year.

Holly xo

No comments: