01 April 2012

A2Z Scraplets March Inspiration

Hi all
It has been a long time between posts as unfortunately I have been so flat out and tired lately, I haven't had a lot of motivation for scrapping. However, there was a bit of motivation there yesterday so hopefully things are about to pick up again.

These next layouts are using new March release A2Z Scraplets chipboard. There is lots more inspiration from the design team on the blog.













Blogger seems to be doing something very strange to my photos the past few days so I had to add them all to picasa and attach that way. Frustrating! But at least they worked this time.

A few more shares over the next couple of days and hopefully my scrap booking motivation comes back to me today too. Hubby is off to the footy so I have the day to myself :)

Holly x

No comments: