21 June 2012

I'm a Winner!!

Hey there

Well I woke up this morning to some nice news in my inbox. I am one of the winners from the April/May Scrapbook Awards competition. Woot woot!

It was with this layout in the babies catagory:

It was also the people's choice winner for the most votes in the catagory so I did not expect to be the overall catagory winner as well. How exciting!



This is the second time I have won the Scrapbook awards mini comp. The last one seems to have disappeared from their website though and they are yet to put it back up.

I have an entry in the current all things catagory too if you want to take a look: HERE

Always nice to get happy news like that. And stay tuned, as I'll have some more news to share soon too and some new layout shares as well.

Holly x

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Wow, that's great news for you and a great honour too. Your baby layout looks adorable.WTG to be picked twice!!

Lizzyc said...

Good on you Holly! and your layout is lovely!!