26 August 2012

A2Z Scraplets part 2 August Inspiration

Hey there

I had intended to have a productive day today, but instead I've been wasting most of it sitting online on Pinterest, Facebook and looking for baby shower related items. Oops! At least I started well with a load of washing.

Time to share the second half of my A2Z Scraplets August release creations.
 Materials: Paper - Echo park; Embellishments - D'lish scraps washi tape, stars, pin, twine, button; A2Z scraplets chipboard; Alphas - Kaisercraft, Echo park; Tim holtz distress ink; Other - ruler ribbon.

 Dream like there's no tomorrow
 Materials: Paper - Authenqiue, Basic Grey; A2Z scraplets chipboard title; Other - flowers (all from Wicked Princesses kit aside from chipboard title).

 
Mr & Mrs
Materials - Paper - Bo Bunny, Authentique; A2Z scraplets title; D-lish scraps doily; Tim Holtz distress ink.
Can't wait to meet you
 Materials: Paper - kaisercraft, ?; Kaisercraft pearl flourish; D'lish scraps embellishments; A2Z scraplets chipboard title; other - white ink.


Hope you've enjoyed part 2 of my A2Z post. I am excited that my scraplets for the next couple of releases have arrived and are ready to create with so I can't wait to be able to share those future releases with you all in the coming months :)

Holly xo

No comments: