14 August 2012

Back From Retreat

Hi all

On the weekend I went to the Fancy that Retreat, which was my second retreat. We had a blast and I managed to get heaps done. Not quite as much as my last retreat weekend but this one included a structured class with the extremely talented Angela Peardon. We made a gorgeous OTP shelf frame from Scrapmatts so that was fun. It was actually the first scrap related class I've been to.

Over the coming week or two, I will start to share with you some of my layouts including some of my new DT work once I am able to share. For now, here is the frame:


Some close ups:


Blogger is giving me issues today as I have been trying to post this since last night but my photos would not upload. I had intended to show some layout sneaks too but they will have to wait until Blogger wants to play nice.

Tonight we are off to the Queensland Music Awards Ceremony in Brisbane as my husband's band has been nominated in the Heavy catagory for an award. Very exciting. So it's time for me to go start prepping myself to get pretty. Gotta love an excuse to dress up... even if it was challenging to find a dress to fit the bump!

Holly xo

No comments: