14 December 2012

Lily Update & Some Exciting News

Hello

Thank you to those of you who left lovely comments following our exciting news with the arrival of our daughter Lily last week. I cannot believe it has been almost 10 days since her arrival. She is doing really well and had her GP appointment today and has gained a little over her birth weight so that's a positive. She is also 2cm taller already. My days seem to fly by at the moment getting into the routine of motherhood, but every moment with her is precious so I don't mind.

And of course I know a mother is blinded by her child's beauty but I am so amazed at how perfect and beautiful Lily is. Almost have to pinch ourselves sometimes to think we created such a lovely little person hehe

Now for some scrappy related news to share. I have a couple of exciting things to share. Firstly, if any of you get Scrapbooking Memories magazine, you would know it is the much anticipated Masters edition this month. Well I'm not a master... but I did give it a go for the first time this year and am very excited to see an honourable mention in the bonus magazine. Unfortunately I cannot share my creations until the magazine is officially on sale on the 26th but I will post up my 4 entries after that date, including the double layout that I got the mention for.

Oh and I was even excited to see the preview for next edition included a sneak of one of my upcoming published layouts hehe I showed my hubby that he is again famous in a scrapbooking magazine with one of our wedding inspired layouts due in next issue :)

Now for my other news. I am very excited to announce that I am joining the 2013 Scrapmatts design team. There is so much talent on this team so I feel truly honoured to be joining them. The full team is listed below:











Returning Design Team Members
ANGELLA PEARDON (Australia) DT Co-ordinator






Be sure to check out all the action at the Scrapmatts Ning site.

No actual scrappy shares today but in between adjusting to mummyhood I have done some crafting. Just no finished projects. I am working through my December daily album, plus another mini album featuring some new release A2Z scraplets, and the toilet paper mini albums that will be part of a christmas present so just a whole lot of mini albums right now.Will share some pics soon.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Holly x

7 comments:

Sandie said...

She is beautiful Holly, so precious! I can't wait to see some of your scrappy creations around Lily. Congratulations on the new DT position, exciting! OH and the mention in SM's, well done!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Holly, Oh your darling daughter is sooo beautiful.. how precious she is.. and well done on your HM for the masters, and well done on your dt for scrapmatts.. you will be very busy in the future, but you will have the most wonderful little person to scrap now!! Merry Christmas!

reneabouquets said...

Congrats on the DT, and congrats on your new addition! Lily is gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Holly your daughter Lily is so beautiful!! Huge congrats on making the Scrapmatts DT.. so excited for you.. congrats on your HM for Masters too!! Big hugs :))

Jasmine S said...

Wonderful news all round.
Congrats on the HM. Cannot wait to get my mag to have a looksee.
Congrats on Scrapmatts. You will be awesome.
And as for your little bundle. She is so precious.

Sandi Smith said...

Big congrats on the new baby and the new DT!

Kim Ewins said...


Congrats Holly, looking forward to working with you over at Scrapmatts and naawah, how gorgeous is your little pink bundle of joy, (so very precious)enjoy every moment!