01 July 2013

Recent News

Hey there

Hope you are all well. Been a bit quiet from me lately as I am still adjusting back into my new work routine, however it's finally settling down now, working out how to maximise my work into 6 hour days part time. But at least I get 7 days off in between which makes for some productive creativity time still. And almost feels like I'm on holidays every second week.

I just wanted to share a couple of bits of exciting news. Recently a new online magazine was launched by Aussie Kim Archer and a team of talented helpers. The first issue launched about 2 weeks ago and is a massive 152 pages long and available online here. And I was lucky enough to have a couple of pages published in there. Some digital project life pages in fact.

The magazine is filled to the brim with project life, traditional scrapping and everything in between and everything in between and is well worth checking out.

Then onto the topic of online magazines, Issue 2 of Life. Paper.Scrapbook was also released a couple of days ago and again I had the honour of featuring 2 creations in there, an older layout of my kitty cats and a PL spread.

Both magazines are free to view and are so well put together. Definitely worth a look!

It has been an amazing year for me in terms of getting my work out there, featuring in all but 1 issue of Scrapbooking Memories so far this year too. Still pinching myself to make sure I didn't dream it lol

I will be back tomorrow with some new Project Life pages to share using the fabulous Polly! scrap Project Life kit. Don't forget the next kit is due for release very soon.

I have had a few things on the go lately in between my return to work and mummy duties. One thing is practicing my photography now that I have a new 50mm lens to play with. I love how these pics from a lunch in the park turned out of my lovely Lily.




Anyway, I will be back tomorrow for some creative shares. Enjoy your week.

Holly x

No comments: