12 October 2013

Scrapmatts September DT creations

Hello everyone,

One of this months DT challenges at Scrapmatts was something bright and colourful... perfect! I would once have cringed at the thought of doing something like that as I used to prefer darker/neutral colours and a shabby chic style but how things have changed. These days colourful is my favourite way to scrapbook :)


Materials: Echo park papers; Jillibean soup polaroid; Dymo labeller, Scrapmatts chipboard; FF dots; mini stapler; WRMK Stitcher; twine.




And some Christmas ATC. I can admit even now I don't really understand the purpose of an ATC but I created some anyway lol Not sure if I got it right but at least there are lots of cute little scrapmatts just perfect for these little ATC chipboards.


Scrapmatts chipboard; Kaisercraft mini pad

Thanks for visiting.

Holly x

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is stunning!! Awesome colours!