26 May 2014

Masters Entries 2013

It seems I have forgotten to share last years Scrapbooking Memories masters entries on my blog. I was going through some layouts today to put them into albums (as it's long over due) and I found them still packaged from when they were returned.

I was lucky enough to have my OTP project published in the masters issue as an honourable mention, which is always a pretty awesome feeling. However I am pretty happy with my 3 layouts that didn't quite get there. Here they are:

Materials: AC Cardstock; Kaisercraft collectables; Tim Holtz distress ink; Dymo labeller; AC Thickers; Other - stencil

Materials: Kaisercraft paper, collectables, pearl flourish; kraft cardstock; Manor House creations flowers; Dymo labeller; AC Thickers; other - texture paste, washi tape.

Materials: Manor House Creations flowers; Scrapmatts chipboard; AC Thickers; Other - paint, onion bag, double sided tape centre.
 
It must be getting close to masters for 2014. I am undecided if I will apply this year. It's fun for a challenge I suppose, trying to think creatively with the criteria. I like a good challenge.

No comments: