10 May 2014

May Scrapmatts

This month I have a few different projects to share with you for Scrapmatts, as always. Last weekend we had international Scrapbooking Day so I managed to get a little creating done the night before mostly. And that even meant a double layout!









 
I seem to be scrapbooking less and doing a bit more card making lately, which is a good stash buster. A good habit (maybe) that I've gotten into over the past couple of years is putting all my paper scraps into a box so I can use them up for layouts and cards. I've been meaning to pull out the box and just do a mass card making session although with the amount of scraps in this box, I may need a whole month!
 
Do you have a similar process?






Also, for all the mothers that happen to be reading this post, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I still haven't made mother's day cards so I will have to share them another day!


No comments: