28 November 2011

Wedding Card

Hello everyone,

Today is my first day of holidays. I'm doing nothing interesting on my holidays... but the idea of spending a week at home doing only what I feel like doing is a pretty nice thought. My husband is currently on a month long tour with his band and I thought about meeting him in Melbourne for a few days but its an expensive time of year already, along with the fact that I really needed some chill out time so I decided to spend my week at home.

On Saturday one of my former co-workers married her partner... who is actually still my co-worker. A little funny that they met behind bars in a high security prison but they truely are a perfect match. The wedding was lovely, at a gorgeous hinterland chapel and winery setting. Very fun night... other than the fact that I got very ill afterwards. A 24 hour bug or something maybe. Its gone now and I'm so glad it didn't hit during the celebration.

This is the card I made for the occassion using Kaisercraft Chapter one mini pad. I even made a little pocket inside to slip in the cash for their wishing well.



 And here is the bridal party. I only just realised what a funny face the groom is pulling in this photo hehehehe

Hope you have all had a wonderful start to the week

Holly xo

1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a lovely card you have created Holly. Enjoy your holiday - spend it doing everything and anything you want to!