01 January 2013

My Top 12 Creations of 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hope your christmas and new years has been a wonderful time, filled with good memories, family and food! Mine has been great, with a quiet new years eve spent at home with my husband, daughter and parents. We were not much up for anything more with Lily so young for her first new years. She was in fact 4 weeks old on new years eve... 4 weeks already. OMG!

So anyway, I thought it would be fun to do a 2012 top 12 of my creations this year, with the exception of those removed for publication that I cannot share. So in no particular order, here are my top 12:







 
 

 
 
It is so hard choosing a top 12. And of course sad I can't share some of my absolute favourites at this time due to publication (although that's exciting at the same time) but the ones I have chosen are definitely stand outs for the year 2012.

Now onto 2013... a new daughter, a new design team and another 5 full months before I have to go back to work so lets hope I can get lots of creating done in between being a full time mummy to my princess. There are quite a few new creations ready for reveal in January so stay tuned :)

Holly x

No comments: