25 January 2013

First Almost Swim


Hello

Today I have a share from about 2 weeks ago. At the start of the month I kicked off with some inspiration to get lots of challenges done but then I discovered project life and my challenges went out the window, however I did manage to do one. It was originally going to be for the Stuck challenge but then I realised I used the exact colour palette for the Polly Scraps January challenge so I'm instead entering it there and to the Anna's craft cupboard sketch. Unfortunately with the gloomy weather we've had in QLD the past week, there just hasn't been a good time to photograph and I just had to go ahead anyway as I've already left it for ages. Today one of my cats was walking all over it so it was time to photograph and put out of cat reach lol


 This layout actually features my daughters almost first swim. We had every intention of having her swim for the first time but she was tired and hungry and unimpressed when the water touched her toes so we didn't worry that day. She has since had 2 swims and loves it!
 Materials: Co-ordinations cardstock; Kaisercraft paper, alphas, paperclip & collectables; Echo park papers; D-lish scraps twine; AC thickers.


Soon I'll take some photos of my first Project Life layouts too but hopefully when we get some sunshine. It looks to be a dreary Australia day this year. Ahh well... can't be helped. It'll still be fun to have my hubby home for a long weekend. Actually, an extra long one as he's been off sick from work for 2 days but hopefully he's recovered by the weekend. I also get to teach a friend how to scrap tonight to make a present for her mum. Should be fun!

Holly x

3 comments:

Lauren T said...

Love the bright colours of the LO. Good to see you getting that first swin in nice and early.

Hope you have a great Australia Day and you're not at risk of flooding.

jannekevanveen said...

wow love it amazing greetings Janneke

Kayla said...

This is a gorgeous page. Thanks so much for entering the Polly! challenge. :)
I love looking at your blog and looking at all the gorgeous baby pictures. Lily is sooo cute. :)