06 February 2013

Mini Album

Hello everyone

Can you believe it is February already? I can't but then again, things are busier in my household these days.

Today I just wanted to share a mini album I did with the arrival of my daughter in December. I had prepared most of it before she arrived so it was just a matter of adding photos and a bit of journalling. The mini album has been shared on the A2Z Scraplets FB page so you may have seen the front cover already, however below are the rest of the pages:



The album is a Kaisercraft wooden butterfly album I had in my stash and it was embellished using the Kaiser TigerLily collection... which is fitting since my daughters name is Lily. There are 3 A2Z Scraplets new releases featured in the album. Chipboard is perfect for embellishing mini albums as it is flat and doesn't add too much bulk to your pages. I especially love the Welcome to the World scraplet on the front cover.
 
Also in case you have not already seen the news, you can now buy A2Z Scraplets products direct from the online store. No more trouble trying to find the exact chipboard piece you want from stocklists now. Go check it out here.
Wishing you a great week ahead.
Holly :)

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh such a sweet little album.. such precious memories!