19 August 2013

Been a while...

Oh dear, my poor neglected blog! Not sure I've ever been this long between posts. Shocking!

Things have been a bit busy but still.. no excuse.

Here are my latest design team creations for Scrapmatts:

There is nothing worse than the rush that comes with getting organised for special occasions, so I do like to stay a little ahead. Although normally not this far ahead with Christmas cards. However I am not complaining. 3 less cards to worry about when the Christmas rush begins.







And something else slightly less early but ahead of another special event.. a daddy daughter layout in time for Father's Day. I love the simplicity of this photo of my husband and daughter at the beach. I kept the layout itself fairly simple too, with a little gesso mess and some recycled cardboard mixed in with some chipboard goodness.

My husband is actually on tour with his band on his first Father's Day but plans to fly back home as early as he can on that day to spend time with our daughter :)



Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Always good to see your creations Holly :) You've been so busy lately with work and your new venture, it's no wonder your blog has been a little neglected. We can't always do it all!