02 August 2013

Creating with the Bright Skies Polly! PL Kit

Hello

I'm here with a couple of pages to share using the very fabulous Bright Skies Polly! Project Life kit:



Firstly, it's taken me forever to get a post happening. A bit of a crazy past week and a half. However, I must say I totally love love love this kit. The bright colours are very me these days. I absolutely love the cute patterns, the die cuts and the polaroids. Well all of it really but I am a bit obsessed with Echo Park too ;)

So here is some inspiration using this fabulous kit:


Very little was added from my stash, as this kit has so much goodness. However I did add alphas, including some Thickers on my title card and a couple of Studio Calico wood veneer and of course my Dymo labeller for journaling. Love my Dymo!




 I am trying to add a splash of handwriting every couple of weeks because as much as I hate how it looks, I know it will be cherished by future generations (hopefully).








Week 29 pages and close ups:

 I actually used a couple of items from the last kit on week 29. Some items I loved but did not get to work into my last kit layouts. You can see them on my title card. Otherwise again just alphas and the dymo otherwise... and my journaling is done with one of the new style Becky Higgins pens.







Don't you just love those bright patterns and fun colours throughout this kit. So diverse and easy to work with!



Anyway that is enough from me for this post. It's a little photo heavy so I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest pages. I am now working on last week... although it is late so it is time for bed.

Holly xo

No comments: