29 August 2013

Week 34 &35 Digital baby album pages

Hey there

Things are hectic here at the moment. I am looking forward to it quietening down a bit. Currently I am job sharing with myself lol We are in the process of recruiting at work but it means 100% of the workload in less than 50% of the hours. Hence why my blog is a bit bare. All should be back to normal in about 2 weeks :)

I thought I would share some of the recent layouts for Lily's first year album. The digital version. I have kept up pretty well with my project life... all 3 albums... despite the busy times. Phew!



Ooops I just realised I haven't added the background to these ones yet. One day I will go through and tweak all the digi pages for Lily's album in time for Christmas photo books. Her first birthday is 3rd of December so plenty of time to finalise ;)

Hope you have a great weekend ahead.

Holly x

No comments: