19 December 2013

December Daily Part 2

Hello

I hope everyone is close to being ready for Christmas since it is sneaking up fast. I still have shopping left to finish. Eeek! But at least I have kept up to date with my December Daily this year.

Here are my next couple of pages using the fabulous Polly Kit :)




 
This part of my DD and the few pages to follow were more focused on my little miss turning 1 rather than Christmas. Although she did get to meet Santa... and cried.

 

 

 I really love this photo. This was from the day of Lily's birthday party all dresses up in her pretty tutu dress and headband (made by me of course). That flair is such a perfect simple embellishment for this insert.
 


Some close ups.
 

I will be back in a couple of days to share some more pages from my DD album :)

Holly x
 

No comments: