21 December 2013

December Daily Part 3

Hello

Well we are only a couple of days out from Christmas now. Exciting!!!! I am slowly getting organised. Looking forward to time with family. My brother and his family arrive from interstate today so I can't wait to see them all :)

Here are some more of my pages using the Polly December Daily kit.

 
I had to be in this years santa photo as Lily is not a fan of the big man in red. We couldn't get a smile out of her but at least she wasn't crying. But we did do this straight after her 1 year vaccines so it was understandable. She did very well considering.

 
A sequin pocket for something fancy on this page. I cannot use a sewing machine. My highschool home economics class didn't teach me too well haha So this is hand sewn.

 
Some close ups:


 
Thanks for looking and have a merry Christmas. I will be back after Christmas to share some more pages :)
 
Holly x

No comments: