10 December 2013

Exciting News!

Hey there

As any of my regular followers over the past year or more would have seen, my scrapbooking has turned more Project Life than anything else these days. I do still scrapbook, but no where near as often as I once did, instead favouring the day to day memory keeping of the pocket scrapbook style these days.

So I am very excited to announce that I am joining the Scrapbook Creations project life team for 2014. It is a new team with a couple of very talented fellow project lifers. There will be a single insert posted on the SC blog each day by one of the PL team members so it will be almost daily inspiration all year.

You can check out the announcement here

Wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

Lauren T said...

Congratulations Holly, that is fantastic news! I was toying with the idea of starting a Project Life album, might have to start watching that blog now so I can keep up with your inspiration.