22 May 2011

I'm A New Contributor at Windsor Cottage


I recently discovered a fabulous online store, Windsor Cottage, with a massive range of scrapbooking items at really awesome pricings. They also have a blog, which has some inspirational posts, sketches and tutorials and the store owner, Linda, has welcomed me on board as a contributor for the blog.

I have just posted up my first blog post, which is an existing OTP project I have shared to get the ball rolling. Please check it out and it would be great if you would become a follower of the blog. Be sure to also check out the bargains in store! They have a customers rewards program as well, so that's another great incentive to go check it out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Off I go to check it out! Thanks for sharing Holly :)