16 May 2011

Mega Happy Mail

Morning everyone,
Just wanted to have a quick share of the wonderful deliveries my parcel man delivered this morning. Sorry the photos are rotten. I'm phone blogging again lol Firstly, my order from Scrapbooking stock. So cheap for Kaisercraft products. I got 4 mini pads for $4 each. Love that price. Plus a couple of freebies thrown in there. Nice!

Then my order from Scrapbooking Haven arrived also. This includes both the birthday sale items I purchased on Amy's birthday and a few normal item things. Look at all those thickers and prima. Lovely. Wish I could play today... but they will have to wait. My DT pack should arrive tomorrow or the next day so more lovely goodies when I get home.

And then there was the unexpected parcel.I opened it thinking hmmm... I don't recall ordering this big bundle of goodies. That's because I didn't. I won them from a competion through Scrapbooking Memories. OMG! How awesome are all those goodies. I could not believe how many stickers, rub ons and stamps were in that gorgeous parcel. What a fabulous Monday morning.

Now the reason I don't get to play with my goodies until later this week, if at all, is because tomorrow is my husband's 30th birthday and I'm taking him away for a lovely little get away on the Gold Coast. He has no clue where we are going or what we are doing. We're about to set off so the GPS will lead him to the destination. Tomorrow we are going on a seaplane trip to another island for a lunch and sight seeing. Then during lunch I will surprise him with the final part of his birthday gift... the booking confirmation for our 3 night trip to Auckland in August. I hope he has a wonderful time! So until I return, have a lovely week everyone in Blogger land.

xo

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Wowee! What a lovely bunch of goodies!! Scrapbook Stock's prices are AMAZING! And what a gorgeous prize!!

Have a great time away! Your hubby will love it!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Have Fun!

Dale Tiernan said...

I had love from my parcel man too this morning. Feels so nice. I like what yours brought you.
Have a fab, fun getaway. HB to your fella.

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Hey Holly! WOW! look @ all that scrapping goodies.... hope you have loads of FUN with that!! Happy Bday to your Hubby for tuesday, & I hope have heaps of fun together on your little getaway.... Gee your a good Wife!!
XXX

Karen Shady said...

Hi Holly.... WOW, you lucky girl, arent you going to be busy... have fun xx