03 May 2011

Wicked Princesses Kit Layouts

Hi All,
I recently purchased a lovely kit from Wicked Princesses, which consisted of some My Mind's Eye Lost and Found papers amoung the goodness. I have created 4 layouts from this kit with a fair bit left over for another layout or card. They have a great amount of embellishments in the kits, however these 4 layouts are fairly simple, so lots of embellies left over.


My misting turned out disasterous on camera. It looks a bit better in real life but I'm yet to master the art of misting LOL
This one was created for the Screen to Scrap April challenge which needed an umbrella, multiples of three and the word rain in the title. I am actually a random prize winner with this layout, so thankyou Shazza and the team and Jane for the awesome prize :-)
Unfortunately this lovely kit is no longer available but if you check out their store you will find many more fabulous kits available for purchase, along with other scrappy goodness. Krissy also makes her own lovely embellishments, so be sure to check them out too.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Love your "no rain on my parade" LOs and love the green in your bridal party! Gorgeous colour.

Kate said...

love your work Holly!!!