02 May 2011

Mojo Monday at Scrap Budz

Morning everyone,
It's another public holiday here today. Yay! Always love long weekends. I worked out I actually have 4 short work weeks in a row from Easter, as its our local show day next week and then holidays to spoil my husband for his birthday after that.

So today was my turn to do a Mojo Monday post over at Scrapbudz. You can find my post here.

This is my creation:


I had been hunting down this particular Kaiser item for a little while and found it at my local Spotlight store yesterday... and I wasn't even there for that purpose. Anyway, I also found the lovely new release ''Chapter One'' collection by Kaisercraft so here is the result of my lucky finds. I love my local Spotlight store a whole lot more since they started stocking Kaiser.

Also, it would be great for you to play along to this months sketch challenge at Budz.
It has a mother's day theme to it. Here is my DT example, using Kaisercraft English rose. Its my mummy and me on my wedding day. Mum was the most stressed person there in the morning, as her house filled with bridal party, kids, photographers and videocameras LOL I was chilled as a cucumber or whatever that saying is.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous Holly!! I love this collection and your organiser showcases it brilliantly! Stunning work :)

I love the LO as well. Might have to give that sketch a go - looks brilliant :)

Jasmine S said...

I just love your desk organiser and the paper is perfect. Great work.
Love your LO. So pretty and the lamp post is a real highlight.