11 February 2011

Lots of New Goodies For My Cuttlebug

Just wanted to share some fun purchases with you all. Today was a fun day of mail, which is nice after an ouchie blood test. I got my parcel ordered from http://www.scrapbookinghaven.com.au/ which consisted of 2 sets of sizzix texturz...12 designs plus the rubber mats. Also 4 tim holtz texture fades embossing folders & a sizzix bigz flower die & a sizzix storage case. It came with free gifts - several Kaisercraft magazines & some buttons & a lollipop.



Last week I also subscribed to their monthly $10 embellishment & stamping kits which are below. Very happy with the goodies that were included.




Then more ebay goodies...more stamps, some chipboard letters & 2 sizzix flourish dies. No pics of these ones but what a fun night I'll be having. Just have to work out how everything works in my cuttlebug and I'll be set.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

oooo lots of lovely goodies there to play with Holly can wait to see what you do with them
Love Shaz in Oz.x

Karen Shady said...

WOW !!!!!! so much fun there... yay xx

HarmonySweetpea said...

Thank you both for dropping by. I barely got a chance to play around with all my new goodies on the weekend so I'm looking forward to my day off Wednesday to maybe have some time. That's if Mum doesn't come to take me out for a birthday lunch :-D

Unknown said...

Look at those awesome Scrapbooking Haven kit club goodies all for $10 WOW! LOL Must be an awesome store hehehe So glad you loved all your goodies hunnie your next order is on its way as well :) Was posted about an hour after you ordered I think it might be a record here LOL will reply to your email soon also

HarmonySweetpea said...

Thanks so much Amy. Loving your store! Can't wait for my parcel to arrive.