20 February 2011

"With This Ring" Layout

Hi all,
Another new layout for the weekend. 3 in one weekend is a pretty good achievement. I must admit I procrastinate a lot and sometimes over think my layouts way too much but I'm happy with the simplicity of this current one.

It's for the Get Picky sketch # 5. It was a nice simple sketch so it was an appropriate one to represent another moment in our wedding album. This time, the exchange of wedding rings. I like these close up photos of us putting the rings on each other's fingers and they were good photos to have at the smaller size.

I stuck pretty close to the original sketch with a few little extras added on. The flowers are hand made with button centres and some Cuttlebug flourishes. There is a vellum sticker "With this ring" and a 3D rings embellishment. Green was our wedding theme colour and most of the layouts for the wedding I have done so far have not been in green, so this was a great chance to get back to basics.




Sorry the photos aren't great. Its 8pm here in Brisbane so no natural light and I'm back at work tomorrow so no time to photograph in the morning.

5 comments:

Christine said...

What beautiful photos, the green looks wonderful with them!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Thank you so much Christine :-) I looovvvveeee green hehe

Kat said...

pretty layout! i love all the pretty green :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

beautiful take on the sketch - love those green and black flowers :)

krissie said...

I love it too!! Thanks for sharing xoxo