02 February 2011

WOYWW - In The Mood For A Challenge

So this week has not been overly productive for me, due to a trip to Sydney and being exhausted ever since. However I am off work today and keen to try out some of February's new challenges on different challenge blogs. My wedding photos are proving much inspiration. I am hoping to get layouts done for the Scrap out stash challenge which the theme is love, as well as the Scrap the Girls sketch and a few other sketches I might be able to incoroporate into my hopefully productive week. So so far, my work desk this week has mostly been computer based, and I am in the process of trying to find a good free online photo editor, as it turns out I don't currently have a program on my computer to make images black and white. I used to, but the computer is so full I can't install it now. My new computer is hopefully in store this week so at least I should be able to do more once it arrives. Sorry my desk is sideways. That's one of the pains of using my phone.
I am also hoping to use a few more stamps this week since I was a bit in awe of how many I have gotten so soon after taking on this new technique. This is my collection below with more on their way from eBay. I think its a fairly decent collection for a newbie. I also have about 4 different coloured inks, so its a start!


Oh and I think my cuttlebug may be waiting at the post office. We have a slip for a parcel to be claimed and I can't think of what else it could possibly be. Yay...  I wonder if I'll be allowed to have it before my birthday? LOL Otherwise its 2 weeks to wait!

If you're keen to see some other creative spaces, head on over to Julia at Stamping-Ground.
 

16 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Enjoy your stamping but be warned- it's addictive!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

MM quite a collection already...and a cuttlebug awaiting collection how very exciting.. dont forget Ikki's blog see http://ikkiscuttlebugcupboard.blogspot.com/
God bless,
Shaz in oz.xx

Sarpreet said...

great quilt, great workspace, Happy WOYWW - thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

stamping once started can not be stopped !! be warned lol, great piccies

thanks for the snoop
hugs
judie 58

Chelle said...

That is okay, I didn't mind turning my laptop..LOL I love what you have started on your workdesk. 89

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah, for a newbie, that's a lorra stamps - imagine this time next year!! You'll lvoe 'em all though, so it's a grand start!

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo look at all those stamps! Lovely WOYWW. Kim

Ciara said...

Your collection is coming along very nicely!

Have fun with your cuttlebug when you pick it up :-)

Stressed Stamper said...

Yr collection will grow and grow each month - soon you will fill a room!
Happy WOYWW
hugs
Sarah Stressed Stamper#29

minnie_mac said...

Lots of lovely stamps, and a Cuttlebug on its way. Have fun.

Marilyn

okienurse said...

Very nice! You are definitely off to a good start. Love all the new stamps you have on your desk. Have fun!
Vickie

Twiglet said...

I see you got your Cuttlebug then! Have fun.

Nicky said...

Wow lots of stamps have fun using them - one thing about visiting late is I can see the lovely flowers you have made an your wonderful new toy the cuttlebug ~ thanks for sharing Nicky 12

Marjo said...

Yes, I see lots of wonderful goodies, and the cuttlebug too. You are off to a wonderful start. I am sure you are gonna have loads of fun playing with your new toys!

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo Lucky #1.

Starla said...

OH WOW! Look at all those new goodies! Star 125

Kezzy said...

I love the layout your working on it's lovely and the wedding scrap book pages are gorgeous (saw them on layer posts). I think your doing brill with the amount of stamps you have gained for a newbie they look great, and I hope you get to play with your cuttlebug before your birthday bet your really excited with all your goodies.