05 January 2011

Every Story Must Have A Beginning

In 2010, I became a happily married wife. In the year leading up to my wedding, I also became a DIY addict.
We had a fairly large wedding, so I wanted to try and keep costs down where I could, but also loved the idea of creating something for my special day, as it was far more personal than paying someone else to do it. So as a result, I made my own invitations, menus, order of service booklets, confetti cones, seating chart and place cards, etc... and loved every minute of it.

Now that my relationship status has changed from bride-to-be to wife, I have experienced major DIY withdrawals which are only partially satisfied by scrapbooking our wedding photos. This lead me to realise how much I love DIY and thus resulting in this website, where I can help others realise the passion and excitement of creating something from scratch!

No comments: