As an eager learner, I have taken it upon myself to learn as much as I can in the past couple of weeks and amazingly enough, I have actually learnt quite a lot. I thought I would share some of these things.
1. I discovered the Cuttlebug and decided I want one... its on its way!
2. I discovered how useful stamping could be in scrapbooking and got some... I have even done my first stamping embellishments in my latest scrap layout.
3. I learnt how to distress paper, through a youtube tutorial. I have done this in my latest layout and can't wait to try some of the other techniques I found for distressing in future creations.
4. I created my very first attempt at a vintage style layout.
5. There is such thing as scrapbooking challenges... and I entered a couple.
6. I don't always have to do two page layouts when scrapbooking.
7. The most important thing I've learnt is to be brave and try new things.. experiment and just give it a go.
Those are just a few of the things I discovered recently that will take me much further with my scrapbooking and maybe other areas such as card making in the future. It has been a fun and challenging couple of weeks, and I'm only just getting started.
Thank you to everyone who has assisted in tips, advice and encouragement. I look forward to sharing lots more with you all in future :-)